Wednesday, November 2, 2011

HOMYGAAD

It's been more than a yeeear! I haven't opened this since forever :))
Now I'm back! With the most random thoughts about med school life, sorority life, lovelife :)) and a whole lot more :D
But I have to cut this one short since I must finish my physio readings (BOO PHYSIO)

This 2nd semester, I have to really really commit in following the list, which includes:
  1. READ READ READ (ano pa nga ba,haha)
  2. Try not to cram everything (from papers, to reports to case studies to powerpoints...)
  3. Lastly, don't SLEEP while in a lecture especially if nasa super harap nakaupo (I just did this earlier)
F this list, it looks so simple and easy but noooooooo, it isn't. argh

I super hope this sem's gonna be much more awesome than the 1st. I still can't believe I'm in med school! It was just a childhood dream! (It was only just a dreeeeeeaaam!-Nelly)

Actually, another reason of my med dream was to have this maturity that I think I haven't grasp in college. It just felt like I'm gonna be much more responsible and trustworthy and a consistent person if I'm in this place. I just hope these assumptions are right haha.

Me in uniform :D

I hope I'll update this thing much more often. :* :*

No comments:

Post a Comment