Saturday, January 23, 2010

Outlast lipstain makeup review


yay! it's my first makeup review!

I have been searching for a good lip stain with a nice price tag,haha.
I prefer using lip stains than lipgloss because it looks natural and I'm not a fan of "greasy-looking" lips which most lipgloss give.

Saw this new product from Cover Girl called Outlast lipstain. It has a very interesting packaging because it looks like an ordinary marker.
Choosing the right color is tricky because it does not match well with the packaging's color. Testing it first is a must! (Di ko tinesting yung sakin, tinanong ko lang sa saleslady kung ano yung pink)haha

I got color#415 which is called Teasing Blush. Initially I though it was going to look like a sheer pinkish hue but when I applied it, it has this color of light crimson. It still looks great though. I achieved this extra extra just-bitten effect :))

It smells pretty nice and it's so neat to apply. It lasts for 3-4 hours and won't fade even if you eat something greasy. The stain won't dry your lips, ever. It goes well with a lip balm or a sheer lipgloss for that natural effortless look.

My main concern is that it does not indicate when will the product run out of the "stain" since the packaging is not transparent and the liquid inside can't be seen.

I would give this product a score of 8.5 over 10

No comments:

Post a Comment